Nowadays, makeup has become an integral part of most women’s lives.
The semi-permanent makeup has been continuously gaining ground in recent years because it gives women the opportunity to look beautiful and fresh every hour of the day without any particular effort.
The technique of micropigmentation allows the beautician to interfere with and enhance facial features, correcting defects and asymmetries. The result is subtle and natural.
The micropigmentation lasts about 2 years and differs for each organism/ client.
Its duration depends on:
- The age of the client/li>
- Her lifestyle (swimming, sports, sun exposure, make-up)
- Her Metabolism
- Her skin type (dry, oily)
- The color that has been chosen
- The care of the area after the treatment