Dry skin may be clearer in color and look smoother and clearer than oily skin, but sometimes it has no shine at all.
It has a tendency to show scabs, dandruff, redness. It is thinner and shows wrinkles earlier. It creates a feeling of “pulling” almost continuously.
The skin becomes drier:
- When the wrong products are used
- As we get older
- Due to hormonal changes: menopause
- Climate change: wind, cold, sunbathing
- Lack of vitamins – water (dehydrated)
- Drug intake
1. Cleansing with emulsion and not with soap
2. Avoid lotion
3. Rich creams – moisturizing masks
4. Oxygen therapy – hydration therapy
5. Avoid exfoliating products